What does “personalized customer service” mean to us?
One might say we have thrill issues because we don’t want our clients to be happy with their jewelry… we want them to be ecstatic! Jewelry purchases are often about commemorating special moments in our lives. The jewelry and the shopping experience should be equally pleasing in our opinion. Our staff is happy to assist you with everything from creating a wish list to keep on file, to selecting pieces based on your shopping history with us or from a description of the recipient’s personal style. We often send our long-distance clients photos of items in stock via email or text when they can’t shop in person to creating and shipping personalized “Pick a Treasure Box” when one just can’t decide. Whatever it takes, we strive go the extra mile.
Personal Shopping services include:
- Sourcing antique pieces
- Custom design
- Sourcing unique, conflict-free diamonds and other exceptional gems
REPAIRS AND SIZING
We will repair any item purchased through our retail or online store. Products purchased through our authorized retailers must be returned to the retailer to process the repair.
We offer repairs due to user wear, production fault, or lost earring mates. We stand behind the quality of our work and are happy to provide repairs due to breakage or damage free of charge for one year from the date of purchase. After one year, repairs may incur a charge.
Elective repairs, such as ring resizing or chain lengthening typically involve a charge. They are repaired at the owner’s expense plus the shipping charge.
For elective repairs there is a $25 service charge plus the cost of additional materials and shipping.
- Half pairs of earrings cost half the price of a full pair of earrings plus shipping.
- Many of our rings can be sized for $30 charge. (Keep in mind that your fingers fluctuate due to many factors like water retention, temperature, etc.) Based on the stones used or the design, not all rings can be resized. If in doubt, please contact us at 1-310-310-3998 for more information.
- Engagement rings include 1 free sizing, when possible, on full-priced items. Does not apply to discounted items.
- We do our best to accommodate repair requests, but due to the nature of our products, some components may not be available for repair of older products.
Should an item need to be returned for repair, please contact us to receive a repair authorization (RPA) number. Products for repair should be shipped to the address below. Please clearly mark all packages with your RPA number; we are unable to accept unauthorized repairs and will not accept these packages.SKFJ
1350 Abbot Kinney Blvd. Suite 102
Venice, CA 90291